Many congratulations to all our students; we have much to celebrate!
A few headlines:
- 70% and 65% of our students in Maths and English respectively, achieved an A* - C grade
- At least 70% of students achieved A*- C in the following subjects: Maths, Science (BTEC), Physics, Biology, Chemistry, Music, Spanish, Chinese, Portuguese, Turkish, Food Technology, Drama, Child Development, Dance, Art, Statistics and History.
- 5 students achieved between them, 21 A* grades and 23 A grades. These are exceptional results.
- 25% of our students achieved at least 5 levels of progress in at least 1 subject. (This is an outstanding achievement. 3 levels is expected progress.)
- 5 students achieved at least 5 levels of progress in 5 or more subjects.
- 64% of students achieved at 5 A*-C grades
- 52% of students achieved at least 5 A*-C grades including Maths and English.
Many thanks to all our hard working staff.
The College will be holding tours every morning all through October - please call to make an appointment on 01276 683539.
Applications for secondary school places for current year 6 students must be submitted to Surrey County Council by 30 October 2015.